INFORMATION FOR INVESTORS
Fairfield Financial currently works to assist in the placement of funds for nearly 60 active investors. Some of these relationships go back many years and involve enormous levels of trust, and others are just now being developed.
We have strong convictions with regard to the nature and integrity of the investor-broker relationship. Our basic principals may be summarized as follows:
- We believe that fixed return instruments (Deeds of Trust and contracts) secured by real property are an excellent investment alternative. They combine a high degree of safety and predictability with the larger returns usually associated with equity style investments. However, as is true with all investing, it is important for the investor to move forward with a clear mind and open eyes.
- We believe that it is our job to attempt to discover and provide to our investors, all the relevant information pertaining to a particular investment offering.
- We will NEVER pressure our investors. Our job is to provide information and provide assistance with the analysis, but not to otherwise influence the investor's decision-making process.
- We will NEVER abandon our investors after a particular loan is closed. For the full life cycle of the loan, we will be available to assist our investors with the process.
- We are not interested in one-time loans from investors, but rather in building ongoing investor relationships. We do not require an exclusive relationship with our investors, but DO ask that they engage in a relationship of mutual respect, and ask for--as well as offer--the benefit of clear and honest communication.
If you are interested in learning more about investing in real estate securities, check out our blog The Private Investor. If you would like to get more information about Fairfield Financial and our offerings, call Clay Sparkman at 503-476-2909 (in the Portland area) or 800-971-1858 (outside the local area), or e-mail email@example.com.